Monday, December 6, 2010

and then I hear a CRUNCH!

This morning I was making myself a wonderful lunch of Pad Thai. I was cooking away,jamming to the music and then I hear a CRUNCH!!!

Confused, I looked around found nothing out of its place. Take a look outside, it was still quiet and the snow flakes were still falling. Everything looked normal outside. I then walked into the living room to discover that the Chrsitmas tree fell over!! 

This is for sure the first time that the Christmas tree has fell over before, but I know that it will not be the first time that I remember it!

Let's hear your holiday stories when you were in a time of shock, or something crazy happened to you or someone in your family.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! My first thought was I hope you didn't have any breakable ornaments and if they're okay? Did a pet knock it over or it just heard TIMBER and fell on it's own, lol?

Well our tree has not yet fell, knock on wood. When I was younger my Memere's cat opened up all the cousins (grandkids) Christmas presents. No lie, she tore them all up where my grandparents then handed out unwrapped presents to everyone, haha :) Great memory though!

Kate
xoxo

Post a Comment