Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Now featuring a new portion of my blog - THANKFUL THURSDAYS.

This thursday I am thankful for my momma. Commonly between my siblings she is refered to the mother unit or parental.

She took the boring drive to visit me yesterday to see me. One reason that I was looking forward to her visit was for the fact that I had a whole list of questions to ask her about various "fix it" things around the house.

One of the "fix it" things that needed attention was our dishwasher. Much to my dismay it was on the fix it list despite the fact that it was not ever a month old yet. I was getting frustrated with the dishwasher for the simple fact that it would not close and latch. So my momma tried. Fail. Tried again. Fail. Bent over to look in the dishwasher and then looked at me and asked a simple question.
" What color is your hair?" I replied "blonde."
My momma quickly laughed and said you just had a MAJOR blonde moment.
I was still confused.
Apparently, there was a lid that was sticking out over the rack of the dishwasher and that was the only reason that the dishwasher door would not shut!

So thank you mom for fixing my dishwasher. Or for realizing that blondes have "blonde moments" all too often!

1 comment:

Post a Comment