Welcome to THANKFUL THURSDAY
Today I am thankful for oriental food that can be cooked at home.
About two years ago I went out to eat with my sister. During this lunch date, I tried something new: Pad Thai. Ever since then I have been in love. It is nothing like anything I have ever experienced before. Last night, I decided to take a swing at it and try to make it myself. Determined that it was going to be a diaster, I was suprised when it was incrediably delicious. The mixture of egg, rice noodles, sauce, peanuts really made my stomach happy! I also added some corn just for fun!
Today the left overs made an amazing lunch in which brought a smile to my face and summer- saults to my stomach!
Now if I could just made some good chinese food in my kitchen, I would be in estatic!
Thursday, November 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment